Wednesday, March 3, 2010

::A Step to New Dimension of LIFE::

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Today.. i was so rushing belari2 balik umah after passing report at ward yang habis almost pukul 4 ptg...he's waiting to see me..sampai at lrt..i saw a man who standing at the stair but i never thought that is him... i juz ignore it and lipat2 my payung...sampai dekat, baru la i realize yang itu adalah my bf...huhuhu.. rabun ker??? xdela.. dah lama x nampak dia in that attire..hahaha...too skema..

He juz got back from interview.. he's look fine n i came to see him juz to give my support n hear whatever he wanna share wif me..
i realize that responsible will change a person..he juz a step to another dimension of life which is WORKING.. he's mature already..going to be 'true' adult with responsible to his family and i hope to me soon...hahaha..



To me.. maybe i have to put STEPS..with "s" to a new dimension of life..i have to finish my research first which still need a lots of respondents..[br berapa jek]... sit for 2 exam..then hopefully graduated with no halangan.. then interview..baru la dapat keje.. seem like panjang ag perjalanannya even ni suma akan mengambil masa dlm 5 months je lagi kot..

Actually i have doubt...everyday i feel this way... dont know i can share at this blog or not...but the reality is i think i'm not fit enough, physically to be a nurse..

OMG!! adakah salah mengeluarkan kenyataan ini?? i love to be a nurse..this is my dream..my first choice when i filled up UPU form dulu..i really love this profession.. but i dont think i cant tahan from suffer my back pain and sakit start dari lutut dan paling worse at tumit..kalo keje lagi setahun boleh dapat varicose veins nih..i'm too LEMBIK kan...maybe i need more time to adapt with all the work...i will try my best..but itulah kenyataannya buat masa ini.. i'm not fit enough physically to be a nurse..

i start to think to work as a nurse but in a different way..different cabang.. maybe like a community nurse like i did before in my elective subject..sumthing that use my communication skill and memerlukan lebih bnyak mental working rather that physical..physical tu memang la ada kan..but not standing for more than 8-9 hours continously...i try and keep trying to think which area suit me the best..i believe there must be one...

akhir kata..hahaha

*good luck to Odershvank..u dah besar k...dah nak jadi bapak org pun..hahaha...jgn nakal2...

p/s to me: g la bersenam mahani... fit kan badan...dont be lembik lorr...

Yang malas bersenam,[perlu ke bgtau..]
-no name-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...